Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GERALD MCDONALD (HERBS & SPICES) LIMITED
Other processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables
- Basildon -
Financial Score Check
GERALD MCDONALD (HERBS & SPICES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
GERALD MCDONALD (HERBS & SPICES) LIMITED, located in Basildon, United Kingdom, operates in the Other processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables industry. The company was incorporated in 1927 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GERALD MCDONALD (HERBS & SPICES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Gerald McDonald (Spice & Herbs) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gerald Alistair McDonaldDirector1990-11-02 - Present