Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LITTLEWOODS CLEARANCE LIMITED
Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores (other than by opticians or commercial art galleries), n.e.c
- Speke -
Financial Score Check
LITTLEWOODS CLEARANCE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
LITTLEWOODS CLEARANCE LIMITED, located in Speke, United Kingdom, operates in the Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores (other than by opticians or commercial art galleries), n.e.c industry. The company was incorporated in 1928 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LITTLEWOODS CLEARANCE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Littlewoods Clearance Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Philip Leslie PetersDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Michael SealDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Howard Myles BarclayDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Mark McMenemyDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Aidan Stuart BarclayDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr David Wallace KershawDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr Alexander David BaldockDirector2013-01-07 - Present