Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ATM TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
ATM TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ATM TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ATM TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- ATM Traffic Solutions Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Richard PrattDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Satpal Singh DhaiwalDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Richard David ThomasDirector2013-01-05 - Present
WELDING ENGINEERS (GLASGOW) LIMITED
HUGH PEARL (LAND DRAINAGE) LIMITED
PMK CIVIL ENGINEERING LIMITED
ACIVICO (BUILDING CONSULTANCY) LIMITED
CHARLES MORRIS FERTILIZERS LIMITED
CLAUDE FENTON (CONSTRUCTION) LIMITED
D.E. SPENCER & SONS (UK) LIMITED