Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PEGASUS RETIREMENT HOMES PLC
Buying and selling of own real estate
- Cheltenham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PEGASUS RETIREMENT HOMES PLC has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PEGASUS RETIREMENT HOMES PLC, located in Cheltenham, United Kingdom, operates in the Buying and selling of own real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PEGASUS RETIREMENT HOMES PLC
- Trading Name
- Pegasus Retirement Homes PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael John GillDirector1997-11-01 - Present
Mr Dion Joseph PetriDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Peter Frederick AskewDirector1997-11-01 - Present