Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
KINGSTON UNIVERSITY SERVICE COMPANY LIMITED
Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
- Kingston Upon Thames -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
KINGSTON UNIVERSITY SERVICE COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
KINGSTON UNIVERSITY SERVICE COMPANY LIMITED, located in Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom, operates in the Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- KINGSTON UNIVERSITY SERVICE COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Kingston University Service Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Sean Michael WoulfeDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Christopher Paul BrooksDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Neil Degge LathamDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mrs Heather Joanne WoodsDirector2013-01-09 - Present