Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MONTGOMERY EVENTS LIMITED
Activities of exhibition and fair organizers
- London -
Financial Score Check
MONTGOMERY EVENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MONTGOMERY EVENTS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of exhibition and fair organizers industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MONTGOMERY EVENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fresh Montgomery
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian Ronald AngusDirector1999-01-08 - Present
Mr William Toby Powell WandDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr Damion Barnaby AngusDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr George Marcou TsangariDirector2000-01-03 - Present
Mr Christopher Michael Fendall NewtonDirector1999-01-08 - Present
Mr Christopher John McCuinDirector2010-11-02 - Present