Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AL JAZEERA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Television programming and broadcasting activities
- North Harrow -
Financial Score Check
AL JAZEERA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
AL JAZEERA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in North Harrow, United Kingdom, operates in the Television programming and broadcasting activities industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AL JAZEERA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- AL Jazeera International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Khalid Abdulla M Al-MullaDirector2009-01-09 - Present
Mr Muftah Al SuwaidanDirector2009-01-09 - Present