Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
OAK HILL ADVISORS (U.K. SERVICES) LIMITED
Fund management activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
OAK HILL ADVISORS (U.K. SERVICES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
OAK HILL ADVISORS (U.K. SERVICES) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Fund management activities industry. The company was incorporated in 2005 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- OAK HILL ADVISORS (U.K. SERVICES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Oak Hill Advisors (U K Services) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert Douglas HendersonDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Richard Peter MunnDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Mr William Hartwig BohnsackDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Ms Alexandra JungDirector2008-11-02 - Present