Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HOYLES FIRE & SAFETY LIMITED
Other personal service activities n.e.c.
- Elland -
Financial Score Check
HOYLES FIRE & SAFETY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HOYLES FIRE & SAFETY LIMITED, located in Elland, United Kingdom, operates in the Other personal service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1991 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HOYLES FIRE & SAFETY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hoyles Fire & Safety Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard John PollardDirector1998-01-05 - Present
Mr Michael William LunnDirector2009-01-02 - Present