Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BUSINESS & COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Other telecommunications activities
- Longstanton -
Financial Score Check
BUSINESS & COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BUSINESS & COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED, located in Longstanton, United Kingdom, operates in the Other telecommunications activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BUSINESS & COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Business & Communications Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen HenryDirector1998-11-01 - Present
Mr James HenryDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mr John Gerard HenryDirector2008-01-03 - Present