Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AVON VALLEY PRECISION ENGINEERING LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Bristol -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
AVON VALLEY PRECISION ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AVON VALLEY PRECISION ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Bristol, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AVON VALLEY PRECISION ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Avon Valley Precision Engineering Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mark Edward Ashley SummersDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Ian TubbsDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Mark Edward Ashley SummersDirector2012-05-01 - Present
Mr Clark IlesDirector2014-05-15 - Present