Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PRIME ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS ADVISERS LIMITED
Accounting, and auditing activities
- Coventry -
Financial Score Check
PRIME ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS ADVISERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PRIME ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS ADVISERS LIMITED, located in Coventry, United Kingdom, operates in the Accounting, and auditing activities industry. The company was incorporated in 2006 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PRIME ACCOUNTANTS & BUSINESS ADVISERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Prime Accountants & Business Advisers Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jamie Brian SkeldingDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Ms Ruth Karen ChapmanDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Morgan DaviesDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Kevin Hugh JohnsDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Laurence Philip MooreDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr John Andrew OsborneDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Adrian Daniel PymDirector2012-01-07 - Present