Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TWENTY TWENTY PRODUCTIONS LIMITED
Television programme production activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
TWENTY TWENTY PRODUCTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TWENTY TWENTY PRODUCTIONS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Television programme production activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TWENTY TWENTY PRODUCTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Twenty Twenty Productions Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Samuel James WhittakerDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Mr Nicholas Adam SouthgateDirector2007-01-09 - Present
Mr Timothy John CarterDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Miss Claire Elizabeth HungateDirector2012-01-03 - Present