Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ACCORD HEALTHCARE LIMITED
Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
- North Harrow -
Financial Score Check
ACCORD HEALTHCARE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ACCORD HEALTHCARE LIMITED, located in North Harrow, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ACCORD HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Accord Healthcare Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Binish Hasmukh ChudgarDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Dr James BurtDirector2013-01-09 - Present