Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INFRASTRUCTURE GATEWAY LIMITED
Construction of utility projects for fluids
- Kettering -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
INFRASTRUCTURE GATEWAY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INFRASTRUCTURE GATEWAY LIMITED, located in Kettering, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of utility projects for fluids industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INFRASTRUCTURE GATEWAY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Infrastructure Gateway Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gary Pryce MorganDirector2002-01-09 - Present
Mr Michael Franklyn EdwardsDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Steven Lee DraperDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Ms Karen WestwoodDirector2012-11-02 - Present
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
LAWYERS AGENCY SERVICES LIMITED
RINGHOUSE DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
ACCIDENT HELPLINE LIMITED
NAH LEGAL SERVICES LIMITED
CONSUMER CHAMPION GROUP LIMITED
LOGISTEX PROPERTIES LIMITED