Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DOMUS HEALTHCARE (OLDHAM) LIMITED
Social work activities without accommodation for the elderly and disabled
- West Bromwich -
Financial Score Check
DOMUS HEALTHCARE (OLDHAM) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DOMUS HEALTHCARE (OLDHAM) LIMITED, located in West Bromwich, United Kingdom, operates in the Social work activities without accommodation for the elderly and disabled industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DOMUS HEALTHCARE (OLDHAM) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Domus Healthcare (Oldham) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Andrea JettenDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Ms Teresa FiorentinoDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mr Lakhbir Singh JaspalDirector2014-08-26 - Present
Mr Jonathan VellacottDirector2014-08-26 - Present
Mr Chris HandyDirector2014-08-26 - Present