Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CAMMELL LAIRD SHIPREPAIRERS & SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED
Building of ships and floating structures
- Birkenhead -
Financial Score Check
CAMMELL LAIRD SHIPREPAIRERS & SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CAMMELL LAIRD SHIPREPAIRERS & SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED, located in Birkenhead, United Kingdom, operates in the Building of ships and floating structures industry. The company was incorporated in 2001 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CAMMELL LAIRD SHIPREPAIRERS & SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Cammell Laird Shiprepairers & Shipbuilders Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Steven UnderwoodDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Michael Joseph MoranDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mr Mark WhitworthDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr John KennedyDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mr John Raymond SyvretDirector2001-01-05 - Present
Mr Hamish Macphail Massie MacKenzieDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr John Raymond SyvretDirector2001-05-04 - Present
Mr Steven UnderwoodDirector2010-10-14 - Present