Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MORGAN STANLEY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- London -
Financial Score Check
MORGAN STANLEY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MORGAN STANLEY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MORGAN STANLEY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Morgan Stanley International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Mary Catherine PhibbsDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Ms Clare Eleanor WoodmanDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Colin Douglas Spence BryceDirector2006-01-07 - Present
Mr Robert Patrick RooneyDirector2010-01-07 - Present
Mr David Oliver CannonDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Lorenzo Bini SmaghiDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Thomas Columba KelleherDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Franck Robert PetitgasDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr David Andrew RussellDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Sir Edward John Watson GieveDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Ms Mary Catherine PhibbsDirector2013-05-01 - Present
Sir Edward John Watson GieveDirector2012-10-01 - Present