Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AIREDALE TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
Repair of other equipment
- Eccleshill -
Financial Score Check
AIREDALE TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
AIREDALE TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED, located in Eccleshill, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of other equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AIREDALE TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Airedale Technical Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert Howard BywellDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Malcolm RitchieDirector2011-01-06 - Present