Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CAMGRAIN (SERVICES) LIMITED
Post-harvest crop activities
- Cambridge -
Financial Score Check
CAMGRAIN (SERVICES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CAMGRAIN (SERVICES) LIMITED, located in Cambridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Post-harvest crop activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CAMGRAIN (SERVICES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Camgrain (Services) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Colin Charles BarkerDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Darren Paul ColesDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr David Charles Melson WingateDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr John George RobinsonDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr David ReynoldsDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr John Robert LathamDirector1994-11-02 - Present
Mr John Robert JefferiesDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Ian Alexander Francis MiscampbellDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr David Cecil WhiteDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr Philip Ian DarkeDirector2004-11-02 - Present
Mr Andrew John BottDirector2011-11-02 - Present