Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MOLYNEUX SECURITIES (GLOUCESTER PLACE) LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MOLYNEUX SECURITIES (GLOUCESTER PLACE) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MOLYNEUX SECURITIES (GLOUCESTER PLACE) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MOLYNEUX SECURITIES (GLOUCESTER PLACE) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Molyneux Securities (Gloucester Place) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Howard Steven LewisDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Peter ShashaDirector2004-01-04 - Present
Mr Jack CaplanDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr David John LewisDirector1997-11-02 - Present
Mrs Beryl Patricia DavisDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr David John LewisDirector1998-12-14 - Present
Mr Peter ShashaDirector2004-04-23 - Present