Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CAMELOT CARE HOMES LIMITED
Residential nursing care activities
- Salisbury -
Financial Score Check
CAMELOT CARE HOMES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CAMELOT CARE HOMES LIMITED, located in Salisbury, United Kingdom, operates in the Residential nursing care activities industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CAMELOT CARE HOMES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Camelot Care Homes Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Renuka ThillainathanDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Ms Vasantha NadesanDirector2009-01-01 - Present