Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NIPRO DIAGNOSTICS (UK) LIMITED
Wholesale of pharmaceutical goods
- Southampton -
Financial Score Check
NIPRO DIAGNOSTICS (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NIPRO DIAGNOSTICS (UK) LIMITED, located in Southampton, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of pharmaceutical goods industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NIPRO DIAGNOSTICS (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Nipro Diagnostics
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kurt Van DalDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Christopher John AveryDirector2004-11-01 - Present