Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MERIDIAN TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
Treatment and disposal of hazardous waste
- Erith -
Financial Score Check
MERIDIAN TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MERIDIAN TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED, located in Erith, United Kingdom, operates in the Treatment and disposal of hazardous waste industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MERIDIAN TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Meridian Technical Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Hendrik Albert DraaijerDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Christopher John WrightDirector2014-01-01 - Present