Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CLASSIC KITCHENS & BEDROOMS LIMITED
Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles (other than musical instruments) n.e.c., in specialised stores
- Derby -
Financial Score Check
CLASSIC KITCHENS & BEDROOMS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CLASSIC KITCHENS & BEDROOMS LIMITED, located in Derby, United Kingdom, operates in the Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles (other than musical instruments) n.e.c., in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CLASSIC KITCHENS & BEDROOMS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Classic Kitchens & Bedrooms Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen John MillwardDirector2003-01-01 - Present
Mr Keith Everard JohnsonDirector2003-01-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Colin PorterDirector2003-01-01 - Present