Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CENTRAL CRANE HIRE (HULL) LIMITED
Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment
- Hull -
Financial Score Check
CENTRAL CRANE HIRE (HULL) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CENTRAL CRANE HIRE (HULL) LIMITED, located in Hull, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CENTRAL CRANE HIRE (HULL) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Central Crane Hire (Hull) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jonathan Paul HartDirector2004-01-09 - Present
Mr Andrew StorkDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Justin Charles OwenDirector2008-01-04 - Present