Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SABIC UK PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED
Manufacture of other organic basic chemicals
- Redcar -
Financial Score Check
SABIC UK PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SABIC UK PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED, located in Redcar, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other organic basic chemicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SABIC UK PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sabic UK Petrochemicals Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Claire Louise WatsonDirector2008-11-02 - Present
Mr Michael Edward DuckerDirector2008-11-02 - Present
Mr Johan Den HolderDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr John MiddletonDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Alan WassonDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Ronald Napier GrantDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Mark Lawrence WilliamsDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Paul BoothDirector2005-11-02 - Present
Mr Daren James SmithDirector2012-01-05 - Present