Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
Fund management activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Fund management activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Alliancebernstein Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Timothy Fabrice RyanDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Ms Sharon Ellen FayDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Robert Marshall Keith JrDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Douglas James PeeblesDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Avraham LaviDirector2007-01-08 - Present
Mr Patrick Joseph RuddenDirector2011-01-01 - Present
MARATHON ASSET MANAGEMENT (SERVICES) LIMITED
MARSHALL WACE ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED
SANTANDER ASSET MANAGEMENT UK LIMITED
CAZENOVE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LIMITED
SCULPTOR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT EUROPE LIMITED
GSA CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
QUILTER CHEVIOT LIMITED