Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ADAMO ENERGY (UK) LIMITED
Extraction of natural gas
- Bridgend -
Financial Score Check
ADAMO ENERGY (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ADAMO ENERGY (UK) LIMITED, located in Bridgend, United Kingdom, operates in the Extraction of natural gas industry. The company was incorporated in 2007 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ADAMO ENERGY (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Adamo Energy (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gregory Howard SolomonDirector2007-01-05 - Present