Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SWINDON POWER TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SWINDON POWER TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SWINDON POWER TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SWINDON POWER TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Swindon Power Technical Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen RileyDirector2004-01-02 - Present
Mr William Sidney DoranDirector2008-01-08 - Present
Mr Pierre Jean Bernard GuiollotDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Stephen RileyDirector2004-02-17 - Present
NATIONWIDE MAINTENANCE LIMITED
UNIVERSAL PARKING SYSTEMS LIMITED
URBAN SPLASH MIDLANDS LIMITED
HYTHE CLUB COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
THE 81 RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION LIMITED
LION CLOSE (SHEPPERTON) MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
39 SELBORNE ROAD MANAGEMENT CO. LTD.