Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
Non-specialised wholesale trade
- Wickford -
Financial Score Check
BATCHPLUS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BATCHPLUS LIMITED, located in Wickford, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale trade industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BATCHPLUS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Thurrock Engineering Supplies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Michael KeenanDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Ms Sally Maria KeenanDirector2006-01-01 - Present