Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
KNARESBOROUGH TECHNOLOGY PARK LIMITED
Management consultancy activities (other than financial management)
- Knaresborough -
Financial Score Check
KNARESBOROUGH TECHNOLOGY PARK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
KNARESBOROUGH TECHNOLOGY PARK LIMITED, located in Knaresborough, United Kingdom, operates in the Management consultancy activities (other than financial management) industry. The company was incorporated in 2001 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- KNARESBOROUGH TECHNOLOGY PARK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Knaresborough Technology Park Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Susie WorthDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Benjamin WorthDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr Graham Stuart KeddieDirector2001-01-08 - Present