Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARS WRIGLEY CONFECTIONERY UK LIMITED
Manufacture of cocoa, and chocolate confectionery
- Slough -
Financial Score Check
MARS WRIGLEY CONFECTIONERY UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MARS WRIGLEY CONFECTIONERY UK LIMITED, located in Slough, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of cocoa, and chocolate confectionery industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARS WRIGLEY CONFECTIONERY UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Mars UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stuart Guthrie-BrownDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Mrs Carol WilliamsDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mr Ian James LangerDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Ms Fiona Eleanor DawsonDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Dr Dale Abel CreaserDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr David James HainesDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Ms Gabriele HannenDirector2012-11-02 - Present