Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CALENERGY RESOURCES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED
Extraction of natural gas
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CALENERGY RESOURCES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CALENERGY RESOURCES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Extraction of natural gas industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CALENERGY RESOURCES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Calenergy Resources
- Company Registration Number
Mr Thomas Edward FieldenDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Travis EnmanDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Michael Jack SparkesDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Peter Robert Antony YoungsDirector2008-01-04 - Present