Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BATH HOTEL AND SPA LIMITED
Hotels and similar accommodation
- Bath -
Financial Score Check
BATH HOTEL AND SPA LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BATH HOTEL AND SPA LIMITED, located in Bath, United Kingdom, operates in the Hotels and similar accommodation industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BATH HOTEL AND SPA LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bath Hotel & Spa Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Colin Frank SkellettDirector2010-11-01 - Present