Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PROFESSIONAL DIVING ACADEMY LIMITED
Other education n.e.c.
- Dunoon -
Financial Score Check
PROFESSIONAL DIVING ACADEMY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PROFESSIONAL DIVING ACADEMY LIMITED, located in Dunoon, United Kingdom, operates in the Other education n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PROFESSIONAL DIVING ACADEMY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Professional Diving Academy Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alastair John BairdDirector2004-01-05 - Present
Mr Thomas BrannanDirector2004-01-05 - Present