Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ANALYTICAL MEASUREMENT CALIBRATION AND SAFETY LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft
- Swindon -
Financial Score Check
ANALYTICAL MEASUREMENT CALIBRATION AND SAFETY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ANALYTICAL MEASUREMENT CALIBRATION AND SAFETY LIMITED, located in Swindon, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ANALYTICAL MEASUREMENT CALIBRATION AND SAFETY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Analytical Measurement Calibration & Safety Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Noel Adrian Aubrey BeauchampDirector2003-01-04 - Present
Mr Giorgio SorrentinoDirector2003-01-04 - Present