Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHILTERN INVADEX (UK) LIMITED
Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- St. Helens -
Financial Score Check
CHILTERN INVADEX (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CHILTERN INVADEX (UK) LIMITED, located in St. Helens, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHILTERN INVADEX (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Chiltern Invadex (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Miss Jill Allison BenyonDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Richard John Jeff FoxDirector2003-01-03 - Present
Mr Vincent Paul CartwrightDirector2009-01-09 - Present
Mr Mark Andrew WilloughbyDirector2009-01-09 - Present
Mr Mark BenyonDirector2003-01-03 - Present