Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PLATFORM ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
Video distribution activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
PLATFORM ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PLATFORM ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Video distribution activities industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PLATFORM ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Anchor Bay Entertainment UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Bill ClarkDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Mr Glenn Edward CurtisDirector2006-01-08 - Present
Mr Colin LomaxDirector2006-01-08 - Present
Mr Christopher Paul AlbrechtDirector2010-01-01 - Present