Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BIP CANDY & TOYS UK LIMITED
Wholesale of sugar and chocolate and sugar confectionery
- Edinburgh -
Financial Score Check
BIP CANDY & TOYS UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BIP CANDY & TOYS UK LIMITED, located in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of sugar and chocolate and sugar confectionery industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BIP CANDY & TOYS UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- What Next Candy Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Rogier Cornelis KorsmitDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Ian Fraser GavinDirector1999-01-07 - Present