Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LIVERPOOL PORT LOGISTICS LIMITED
Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for water transport activities of division 50
- Liverpool -
Financial Score Check
LIVERPOOL PORT LOGISTICS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
LIVERPOOL PORT LOGISTICS LIMITED, located in Liverpool, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for water transport activities of division 50 industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LIVERPOOL PORT LOGISTICS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Mersey Forwarding Shipping Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Jane HobanDirector1992-01-02 - Present
Mr John Michael HobanDirector1992-01-02 - Present