Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INDIAN QUEENS POWER LIMITED
Production of electricity
- Hull -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
INDIAN QUEENS POWER LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
INDIAN QUEENS POWER LIMITED, located in Hull, United Kingdom, operates in the Production of electricity industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INDIAN QUEENS POWER LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Indian Queens Power Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David George AlcockDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Isao KajimuraDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr Simon David PinnellDirector2007-01-08 - Present
Mr Paul William EvansDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mr David George AlcockDirector2010-12-01 - Present