Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED
Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
- Hoddesdon -
Financial Score Check
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED, located in Hoddesdon, United Kingdom, operates in the Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Residential Management Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Robin Leslie PhillipsDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Hugh McGeeverDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr David CowansDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Andrew James InglisDirector2007-11-01 - Present