Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SILPLAS BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED
Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies
- Solihull -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SILPLAS BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SILPLAS BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED, located in Solihull, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SILPLAS BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Silplas Building Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Brian William CoxallDirector1996-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew Lee CoxallDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr John Kevin LewisDirector2014-05-30 - Present
Mr Geoffrey Philip FosterDirector2014-05-30 - Present
Mr Paul George BroughDirector2014-05-30 - Present