Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR UK LTD.
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Crawley -
Financial Score Check
LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR UK LTD. has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR UK LTD., located in Crawley, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR UK LTD.
- Trading Name
- Lattice Semiconductor UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Byron Wayne MilsteadDirector2008-01-06 - Present
Mr Gerhard Willi BruningkDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Joseph George BedewiDirector2012-01-07 - Present