Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CONTRACT NATURAL GAS LIMITED
Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains
- Harrogate -
Financial Score Check
CONTRACT NATURAL GAS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CONTRACT NATURAL GAS LIMITED, located in Harrogate, United Kingdom, operates in the Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CONTRACT NATURAL GAS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Contract Natural Gas Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher John EnglandDirector2002-01-02 - Present
Mr Carl James ChambersDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mrs Jacqueline Louise HallDirector2002-01-02 - Present
Mr Timothy Peter JonesDirector1995-01-09 - Present