Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PREMIER PRECISION TOOLING LIMITED
Manufacture of tools
- Waterlooville -
Financial Score Check
PREMIER PRECISION TOOLING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PREMIER PRECISION TOOLING LIMITED, located in Waterlooville, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of tools industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PREMIER PRECISION TOOLING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Premier Precision Tooling
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ivan ReedDirector2006-01-05 - Present
Mr Christopher John ArnoldDirector2006-01-05 - Present
Mr Stephen Albert StewartDirector1997-01-02 - Present
Mr Kyle StewartDirector2011-01-05 - Present