Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MIDLAND QUARRY PRODUCTS LIMITED
Other mining and quarrying n.e.c.
- Maidenhead -
Financial Score Check
MIDLAND QUARRY PRODUCTS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MIDLAND QUARRY PRODUCTS LIMITED, located in Maidenhead, United Kingdom, operates in the Other mining and quarrying n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MIDLAND QUARRY PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Midland Quarry Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Ellen Marie HoganDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr David Jonathan ClarkeDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Ian Michael BredburyDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Brian CharletonDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Philip Martin CoxDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Edward Alexander GrettonDirector2013-01-04 - Present