Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTO UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Brighton -
Financial Score Check
INTO UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INTO UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED, located in Brighton, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 2005 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTO UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Into University Partnerships Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Buchanan SykesDirector2005-01-07 - Present
Mr Stephen Alared HealyDirector2009-01-04 - Present
Mr Andrew Jeremy ColinDirector2005-01-07 - Present
Mr Stuart Lang HolmesDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Steven George SmaleDirector2009-01-04 - Present
Mr Jeffery LeedsDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Carter HarnedDirector2013-01-01 - Present