Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT (UK) LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT (UK) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Banks industry. The company was incorporated in 1992 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- National Bank of Egypt (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Raymond Clive SeamerDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mokhtar Abdel Gawad El ShennawyDirector2001-01-01 - Present
Hishham Ahmed OkashaDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Mahmoud Montaser Ibrahim El-Sayed Al AsfarDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Hussein Ismail El RafaelDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Tarek Hassan Nour Eldin Aly AmerDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Nicholas Charles BeecroftDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Dr Farouk Abdel Baki El-OkdahDirector2003-01-04 - Present